Cases of Covid-19, the Wuhan Coronoavirus, have been reported in more than 200 nations and more than 80,000 people have died. – Stats from Wikipedia
Orders to stay at home are preventing normal funeral services for the victims. Some families and friends of the deceased are experiencing deep depression.
Severe economic problems are also on the horizon for the unemployed.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort the families and friends of people that have died from Covid-19.
- Pray for a rapid recovery for those who are sick.
- Pray for safety for doctors, nurses and family members caring for the sick.
- Pray for financial needs to be met for people financially struggling after losing a job or receiving fewer work hours.
- Pray for the spiritual needs of people to also be met.
- Pray for opportunities to share God’s love and hope to people that are depressed from these circumstances.