Prayer List: The Global Economy
Stock prices plunged this week. CNN reports that China’s stock market dropped 7% in value and in the United States the Dow lost 392 points.
Fortune Magazine warns, “In the year ahead, China’s stock market is in for many more bad days.”
* Pray for depressed investors that have lost their savings due to bad investments.
* Pray for investors to be wise stewards of their money and to use their wealth for the kingdom of God.
* Pray for entrepreneurs starting new businesses.
* Pray for the unemployed to find new jobs.
* Pray for central banks, politicians and government regulators to not cause further harm to the world economy.