Venezuela’s crumbling economy and foot shortages are attracting international press attention. AFP reports, “Cardboard signs on the door warning of ‘No bread’ have become increasingly common at Venezuelan bakeries.”
The food shortage is occurring because lower oil prices have reduced the nation’s ability to import wheat.
* Pray for Venezuela’s economy to improve and for struggling businesses to survive the economic downturn.
* Pray for Venezuela’s politicians and bureaucrats to have discernment in the decisions they make regarding the economy.
* Pray for food to reach the poor throughout Venezuela.
* Pray for Christians to be salt and light in the nation and to effectively share the Gospel with their neighbors.
* Pray for God’s will to be done in Venezuela.