Wycliffe Associates reports, “Militants killed four national translators and injured several others in a raid on a translation office in the Middle East.” One translator’s life was spared when two workers covered him with their own bodies. There is also good news. Computer hard drives that stored the new Bible translation work were also saved.
* Pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort the families and friends of the missionaries that died.
* Pray for the Holy Spirit to convict the militants of their sin and need for a savior.
* Pray for the new Bible translations to be completed.
* Pray for God to send workers to the unreached people groups around the world.
* Pray for the Gospel to bear much fruit as people hear and read about Jesus for the first time.