Christianity Daily reports, “Pakistani Supreme Court has delayed the hearing of Christian woman Asia Bibi’s blasphemy case, after a member of the bench recused himself from the case.”
According to the BBC, “Asia Bibi was the first woman to be sentenced to death under Pakistan’s blasphemy laws and her case is one of the most controversial … Her husband and four daughters live in hiding and say they have received many death threats.”
* Pray for the Holy Spirit to strengthen and comfort Asia Bibi and her family.
* Pray for justice to prevail in her appeal.
* Pray for the Holy Spirit to convict Muslims of sin that wish to do her and her family harm.
* Pray for Christians to live boldly for Christ that are persecuted for their faith.
Recent Prayer Lists
* Thousands More Homeless After Hurricane Matthew Strikes Haiti
* Prayer List: Children of Divorce Reject Christianity
* Prayer List: See You At The Pole
* Bombings Kill Aid Workers and Syrian Soldiers
* 1.7 Million Brazilians Lose Jobs