According to The Indian Express, 120 people were killed and 180 injured Sunday as passengers slept when a train went off the track in Pukhrayan, India.
* Pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort the families and friends of the deceased passengers.
* Pray for swift healing for the injured.
* Pray for Christians to meet the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of the people affected by this disaster.
* Pray for the Indian government to determine the cause of accident so that similar disasters can be avoided.
* Pray for safety for passengers and crews traveling by plane, automobile, train, and ship.
Recent Prayer Lists
* Thousands of Landslides Follow Earthquake in New Zealand
* 2016 Election Day
* International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church
* Pornography Leads to Sex Before Kissing
* 60 Iraqi People Killed in Residential Bombing
* Appeal Delayed for Pakistani Christian on Death Row